Real Ezy Trailer Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can the trailer be registered
- A: Yes, it is certified with RTA and can be registered Australia wide
Q: Any speed restrictions on the trailers
- A: No, It can be towed at all legal speed limits
Q: Do the trailers come with lights and winch
- A: Yes
Q: Where do the lights fit.
- A: They hang off the boat
Q: What type of bearings do the trailers have
- A: Timkin bearings with marine seals (Ford Slimline)
Q: Can we put the lights on the trailer
- A: Yes we can supply a lightboard bracket, for additional cost.
Q: what is the weight of the trailers
- A: Total weight including winch post assembly is 68kg for the Barcoo and 58kg for the Nymboida
Q: What is the speed rating of the tyres and ply
- A: 130kph and the trailer comes standard with 6ply tyres, but you can upgrade to 8ply as an option
Q: How much warranty on the trailers.
- A: Twelve (12) months manufacturer’s warranty on parts & labor applies from date of purchase. *NO warranty on tyres or aftermarket modification made by customers